Saree, is a traditional desi attire, usually found in India, Pakistan etc. Satya Paul, has designed a Saree which features a Google logo (atually it’s Ooogle, maybe to prevent any trademark issues with Google) and some search results. God knows, what search term he used for the print (I can only spot the word Art). He adopted this strategy to promote his product because by incorporating a big brand name, he can easily market his product for free.
The weekend… Finally! :D I won’t be blogging anything this weekend. In fact, I just got tagged by my friend, Mariuca, for a ‘two things’ meme, so I’ll be doing that instead of tech-related posts :) And hey, how’s the new logo above? I’ll be using this soon. I also made some wallpapers that I’ll share with you guys. Monday is the day…! :D
1. Two names I go by: Haris & MoNSt3r
2. Two things I am wearing right now: Clothes :D & Headphones
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Friendship & Trust
4. Two things I like to do: Blog & Play Counter-Strike!
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: New PC & Nokia N95