How to Batch Resize Photos in Photoshop CS4
Adobe Photoshop has an in-built feature for resizing photos in batch. Even though when people have Photoshop installed on their computer, they still look for other software to resize photos.
This tip works with Adobe Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop CS4. I’m not sure if this still works with Photoshop CS5 or any other Adobe product. If you have a folder of large photos, you can use Photoshop to resize them.
zHow to Batch Resize Photos in Photoshop CS4
Follow the steps below to resize photos in Photoshop:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to File > Scripts > Image Processor.
- Now select the folder with large photos that you want to resize in batch.
- Enter the processed images location below.
- Below that, choose the file type, image quality and resize resolution.
- Click Run.
- Now Photoshop will start resizing your images one by one.