Twitter 3.3 for iPhone and iPad Now Available
Twitter 3.3 for iPhone and iPad just got a major update. It is now even better than before with a handful of new features introduced to the app.
Twitter iPhone app is the third most popular way of accessing Twitter after the Twitter websites.
The changes in the latest Twitter 3.3 for iOS are listed by Twitter blog as given below:
- Photos. Uploading photos is now easier than ever. There’s a camera button in the toolbar and we improved the image preview, so you can quickly choose a photo from your library or take a new picture.
- Follow your friends. Now you can find which of your friends are on Twitter that have chosen to be discoverable through the contacts on your phone.
- Local trends. See trends based on your location.
- Shorten links. When you want to share a link on Twitter, just paste it into the Tweet box and we’ll automatically shorten it.
- Tweet box design. We redesigned the “New Tweet” screen so it’s now cleaner and simpler.
- Autocomplete. When tweeting on-the-go, speed and accuracy are important. Autocomplete for @usernames and hashtags help you tweet faster
- Direct Messages. The new Direct Message conversation view helps you better keep track of messages.
Twitter 3.3 for iOS is now available for download from the iTunes Store.