Apple iPad 2: Everything About It
The long rumours have finally come to an end with Apple officially unveiling the all new iPad 2 today at an iPad 2 press event.
iPad 2 now comes with a new design, dual core processor, their new A5 chip, two cameras: front and back for video calls, gyroscope, iOS 4.3 etc.
iPad 2 Specifications
- Display: 9.7-inch multi-touch capacitive display (1024 x 768 pixel resolution)
- Size/Weight: 8.8mm thin and weighs 601g
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core Apple A5 custom-designed
- Back camera: Video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still camera with 5x digital zoom
- Front camera: Video recording, VGA up to 30 frames per second with audio; VGA-quality still camera
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Three-axis gyro
- Capacity: 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB
- Battery: 10 hours of web surfing on Wi-Fi, watching video, or listening to music
- Other: Dock connector, 3.5mm headphone jack, speaker, mic, HDMI output (sold separately)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular data services – EDGE/3G
- Location: Assisted GPS, digital compass
- Colours: Black and white
That pretty sums up the entire iPad 2, right?
iPad 2 Release Date
iPad 2 will launched on March 11, with 26 more countries will be added for the March 25 release.
iPad 2 Price
iPad 2 pricing will remain the same as the old iPad. Yes, that’s one thing about Apple I love the most! See the photo above for all the pricing details.
The price of the new iPad 2 starts from $499.