Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Released
Microsoft has finally released the Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Windows 7 SP1 is available for download via Windows Update, or you can grab the full update directly from Microsoft Download Center. The full release is almost 2GB in size.
Service Pack 1 for Windows 7 does not bring any major features, so don’t get your hopes high. But we still highly recommend everyone to update to the latest Windows 7 SP1.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 will help you:
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
Download Windows 7 SP1 via Windows Update, or grab it from Microsoft.