Google Nexus S: Specifications, Photos, Release Date
Nexus S has just been unveiled by Google with some Gingergbread (Android 2.3) awesome-ness. All the details we need is now available online on the official Google Nexus S website which went live a few minutes ago.
Here is a detailed post on what you need to know about the Google Nexus S. Read more after the jump to see all the Nexus S details.
Google Nexus S Specifications
- Display: 4-inch Super AMOLED Contour Display with curved glass screen (480 x 800 pixels)
- Processor: ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor (Hummingbird)
- Camera: 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash, secondary camera for video calls
- Video: HD video recording at 30 fps (720p), 720 x 480 video resolution
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 16GB iNAND flash memory
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1+EDR , WiFi, microUSB, Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Other: Flash 10.1 support, A-GPS, 3.5 mm jack, Three-axis gyroscope, software noise-cancellation
- Battery: 1500 mAH Lithum Ion
- OS: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Google Nexus S Photos
Google Nexus S Video
Google Nexus S Release Date
Google Nexus S is releasing on December 16 in US, and will be available in the UK from December 20 onwards.
After December 16, Nexus S will be sold unlocked and carrier-independent initially through Best Buy stores in the U.S. and after December 20 at Carphone Warehouse stores in the UK.