How to Connect YouTube Remote app with PC or Google TV
I just wrote earlier about the cool new Android app released by Google for all the Android devices – YouTube Remote. This app allows you to watch YouTube videos on a computer or Google TV and at the same time you can control it from your Android device.
YouTube Remote creates a virtual connection between your phone and YouTube Leanback. If you’re wondering how to do that, follow the steps given after the jump.
How to Connect YouTube Remote with PC or Google TV
Follow the simple steps below:
- Go to YouTube.com and sign in with your Google account.
- Now open the YouTube Remote app on your phone and sign in with the same Google account used for YouTube.com.
- Search for a video to play or add videos in the queue from the existing channels.
- Open YouTube Leanback (http://www.youtube.com/leanback) on your computer or Google TV.
- YouTube Remote app will show the controls now. The app is now connected “virtually” with YouTube Leanback.
Sinple, eh? Give a try and let me know how are you using this app!