HTC Vision Specifications, Dual-CPU Snapdragon Processor
Qualcomm has started testing their dual-CPU Snapdragon processors on devices and one such device is out to one of it’s partners (I’m eagerly waiting for a leaked video or photo – hehe!).
One such device which is rumoured to have this new dual-CPU processor is the HTC Vision. No, we can’t be sure of Qualcomm sent the sampling piece to HTC or some other partner, but this device will be a beast for sure!
HTC Vision is rumoured to have a 4.3-inch touchscreen display, Android 3.0 and a 16 megapixels camera (woah!). Vision is expected for this holiday season, where HTC will be unveil a new â€œscreen technology we have never seen beforeâ€ featured on this device. We just talked about how HTC might be working on their own display technology… True, eh?
You can see a mockup design of the HTC Vision in the image above.
HTC Vision Specifications
- Scorpion 1.2 GHz processor and 600 MHz DSP for high levels of web application and multimedia performance
- Support for innovative 3D/2D user interfaces and console-quality gaming via dedicated, high-performance graphics engines
- 16 megapixel camera
- Full 1080p HD video playback and recording
- Support for DTS/Dolby 5.1 surround sound
- Integrated Assisted-GPS, including support for Glonass satellite services
- Support for stunning 24-bit WXGA (1280 x 800) displays
- 45nm process technology for ultra-low power consumption