Samsung Galaxy i5500, Android 2.1 Phone
Samsung Corby was one of its all-time most popular phone that sold 5 million units worldwide in just two months or so! Corby touchscreen phone came in three different flavours and was powered by Samsung’s own OS.
Samsung Galaxy i5500 is the next phone in the Samsung series of Android devices, which is also known as Corby. This phone will also be a budget, low-end Samsung Galaxy phone, but the new one will be powered by Android 2.1.
Let’s take a look at what the specifications have to say about the Samsung Galaxy i5500.
Samsung Galaxy i5500 Specifications
- Display: 2.8-inch QVGA LCD touchscreen
- Processor: 600Mhz processor
- Camera: 2 megapixels camera
- Memory: 100MB ROM, 1GB microSD card included
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.0, WiFi, USB connection
- Other: A-GPS, FM Radio, MP3 player with 3.5-mm headset connector, Android Market, Google Apps etc.
- Battery: 1200 mAh Li Ion
- OS: Android 2.1 with Samsung UI
Samsung Galaxy i5500 Release Date
Samsung Galaxy i5500 will be hitting Italy first, and will be available for 199 Euros from Wind and TIM, next week probably!