iPhone 4: The Fourth-Generation iPhone Announced
iPhone 4, the long, long rumoured phone was re-revealed (previously done by Gizmodo) by Steve Jobs at the WWDC 10 event today!
Several new features have been added, like the all-knew look of the iPhone 4, LED flash, 5 megapixels camera with a front camera for video calls, very high resolution screen, HD video recording and much more!
Let’s do a tear-down of the various technical specifications of the iPhone 4 in the manner we usually do, giving you a quick overview of what the device is capable of!
iPhone 4 Specifications
- Display: 3.5-inch capacitive multitouch touchscreen (960 x 640 pixels)
- Processor: Apple A4 CPU
- Camera: 5 MP camera with LED flash, front camera (VGA), Geotagging
- Video: 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- Capacity: 16GB or 32GB flash drive, no microSD slot
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi, A-GPS
- Other: Three-axis gyro, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, Apple earphones with remote and mic, digital compass
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery, standby time: Up to 300 hours
- OS: iOS 4.0 (iPhone OS 4)
iPhone 4 Pictures
Check them out below.
iPhone 4 Release Date
iPhone 4 release date is June 24th! Pre-orders begin on June 15th! get your wallet ready folks!
iPhone 4 Price
Well, this could be the best part… iPhone 4 still has the old prices i.e. $199 for 16GB, $299 for 32GB and is available in two colours: black and white!
iPhone 4 Availability
Shipping starts with 5 countries in June. Then Apple will add 18 more countries by Jule and a total of 88 countries will get the iPhone 4 by September! For the full post, read here!