Hotmail Getting a Makeover
Microsoft’s Hotmail is getting a major update with plenty of new features and improving the ones that already exist!
Hotmail is currently the most popular email service around the world, and we’ll be seeing a major makeover after a long time. Microsoft has been planning for this one for a while now.
Hotmail Makeover New Features
Here are some of the features that we’ll see in the new Hotmail update:
- A “Sweep” feature that appears to be a “hybrid of bulk actions and rules” by allowing you to apply actions to a bunch of emails at once while setting rules for future correspondences.
- Slideshows for attached imagesâ€”incoming or outgoing.
- Exchange support.
- Office Web Apps that’ll open attached documents right in your browser.
- The ability to play videos right in your inbox just as you can with Gmail’s YouTube integration.
- Better filtering options.
For a complete and detailed list of updates, visit here.