Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 05.11.07 Baseband
Blacksn0w download is now available which allows you to unlock iPhone 3.1.3 05.11.07 baseband.
iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS users have waited months for this patch to release and the fix is now available that you can use to unlock your phone.
The fix is available from a blogspot blog. Remember, this unlock is only for iPhone 3GS 3.1.3 firmware on 05.11.07 baseband. This will NOT work with 05.12.01 baseband.
How to Unlock iPhone 3.1.3 05.11.07 Baseband with Blacksn0w
- Download blackra1n.com/blacksn0w.deb, unpack with 7Zip
- Copy System\Library\LaunchDaemons\com.apple.CommCenter.plist from .deb to /tmp/ on the phone
- Copy the patched blacksn0w.dylib to /usr/lib/
- Try to execute a test load, make sure you get signal with your T-Mobile SIM -)
- ONLY If test load works OK, copy com.apple.CommCenter.plist from /tmp to /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/
- If test load does not work OK, the phone will freeze, wait 20 seconds and reboot (Power+Home), upload CommCenter crash logs from /private/var/logs/CrashReporter