HTC HD3 Concept Pictures
HTC HD3 will be the successor to HTC HD2 which was released in October last year. Though not announced or unveiled officially, some unofficial concept images of the HTC HD3 have been surfacing on the Internet.
Two months ago, HTC HD3 specifications were leaked which unveiled that it will be powered by the Qualcommâ€™s 1.5Ghz Snapdragon processor.
You can check out the concept images below.
[Via Redmond Pie]
HTC HD3 Specifications
Other HTC HD3 specs that have been leaked includes:
- Display: 4.5-inch display (1280 x 800 resolution)
- Processor: Qualcommâ€™s 1.5Ghz Snapdragon
- Camera: 8 MP camera with Xenon flash, front camera
- Video: HD video recording (720p), 1080p video ready
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 1GB ROM
- Other: HDMI, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Capacity: 16GB internal memory (microSD card support up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: 4G support, WiMAX, Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi
- Battery: 1800 mAH
- OS: Windows Mobile 7