Lightscreen: Screenshot App for Windows
Taking screenshots in Windows require you to hit the Print Screen key and then open an image processing app like paint to save the screenshot taken. If done with a simple freeware, it would take a lot less time.
Lightscreen is a simple tool to automate the tedious process of saving and cataloging screenshots.
It operates as a hidden background process that is invoked with one (or multiple) hotkeys and then saves a screenshot file to disk according to the user’s preferences.
- Can execute at Windows startup
- System tray icon for easy access.
- Five configurable actions, each with itâ€™s own hotkey
- Multiple image formats (PNG, JPEG, etc) and image quality selector.
- A notification when the screenshot is taken.
- Screenshot delay.
You can download this freeware from here: Download Lightscreen