Emoze Pro Now Available for Free
Emoze Pro version has now become “Free”Â for everyone! In case you don’t know, Emoze is the popular third-party push email and messaging (kinda like Nokia Messaging) client for Symbian devices.
Yesterday, Emoze blog announced that all the features of the pro version are now available for free.
Apart from Rich HTML support, and PUSH email, the full version of Emoze also has:
- Configure multiple accounts on a single handset
- Facebook messaging
- Your own home or ISP email account
- OWA Corporate email
- Manage all your email accounts on the GO
- Send and receive email
- Reply, forward and save to drafts
- Receive, View, Send and Download attachments up to 2MB
- Each email account is identified by its own icon.
- Each email account has its own inbox
- Create folders and save mail from any account to a folder
You can download Emoze for Nokia S60 devices by pointing your mobile browser to: m.emoze.com