Android Commander is another Android phone management application that lets you control your android apps and files from PC.
This is not the first time I’m sharing an Android PC tool. In the past, I’ve covered PC applications for Android devices likeÂ Android Manager, Droid Explorer, My Android Manager, HTC Phone Portal and DesktopSMS.
Android Commander Features
- Copy multiple files/dirs between Phone and PC
- Copy multiple files/dirs between Phone folders
- Delete multiple files/dirs from Phone
- New dir and rename options
- Drag&drop multiple files/dirs in to progrm window to push them to Phone
- Drag & drop multiple files/dirs between Phone/PC folders inside program to copy
Managing applications from PC on your Android device is one of the major features of this free Android tool. Android Commander can let you install, reinstall or uninstall applications. You can also create a backup of all the apps installed on your Android device on your PC.
Android Commander Requirements
There are a few requirements that you will have to keep in mind before using Android Commander.
- Rooted Android phone with busybox
- Install the latest Android SDK on PC (with sdk\tools in “Path”)
- USB cable of your Android device
Android Commander has been tested on all major Android phones.
Download Android Commander
You can download Android Commander from here: Download Android Commander