Google Chrome 5 Developer Build Released
Google just released a stable version of Google Chrome 4 a few days ago, and they are already on with Chrome 5.
Today, the Chrome Dev team has released the first developer build of the next Chrome, v5.0.307.1. This version is available for Windows and Mac.
Chrome 5.0.307.1 Changelog
- Use default downloads directory on Vista and Windows 7 (except where it is the desktop)
- Start work on Content Settings window and sub-dialogs
- Improved plugin stability.
- Cocoa NPAPI plugins will now get NPCocoaEventMouseDragged and NPCocoaEventFlagsChanged events
- Fix crash that sometimes happened when dragging tabs
- Fix %cpu in task manager.
- Give the cookies manager a search field.
- Make copying of big images more robust
- Improve task manager resizing behavior
- Crash when deleting cookies in Mac
Download Chrome 5.0.307.1
You can download this Chrome 5 build from here: