HTC HD3 Specifications, Release Date Leaked
HTC HD3 specifications and release date has been leaked in the wild on the Internet. So far, the most-powerful and advanced Windows Mobile device is the HTC HD2, but it will be left far behind with HTC HD3 on the leak!
A Chinese site has got hold of the HTC HD3 specifications from some HTC employees. If you thought Qualcommâ€™s 1 Ghz Snapdragon CPU is the biggest thing for the year 2010, think again?! HTC HD3 will be powered by the Qualcommâ€™s 1.5Ghz Snapdragon processor.
HTC HD3 Specifications
Other HTC HD3 specs that have been leaked includes:
- Display: 4.5-inch display (1280 x 800 resolution)
- Processor: Qualcommâ€™s 1.5Ghz Snapdragon
- Camera: 8 MP camera with Xenon flash, front camera
- Video: HD video recording (720p), 1080p video ready
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 1GB ROM
- Other: HDMI, USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Capacity: 16GB internal memory (microSD card support up to 32GB)
- Connectivity: 4G support, WiMAX, Bluetooth 2.1, WiFi
- Battery: 1800 mAH
- OS: Windows Mobile 7
Considering the rapid improvement in the hardware specs that HTC is using in its devices, the HTC HD3 specs mentioned above look highly possible by the release date given.
HTC HD3 Release Date
The release date that has been included with the leakedÂ specificationsÂ sheet of HTC HD3 is for November 2010.