Explore iPhone like a USB Flash Drive
iPhone can be easily put into disk mode and used as a USB drive without the need of SSH with this freeware I have come across today.
iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser for Windows and Mac that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive.
The usage is very simple. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Other feature includes:
- 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
- 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
- Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
- Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
- Tiny download size
- (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
Download iPhone Explorer
You can download this application for free from here: Download iPhone Explorer