FastStone Image Viewer 4.0
FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping and color adjustments.
Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, thumbnail browser and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches the four edges of the screen.
FastStone Image Viewer 4.0 New Features
- Enhanced the skins and toolbar icons. Now the windows have drop shadow effect in Vista and Windows 7
- Added “Search and Replace” to Batch Rename
- Added “Renaming Preview” to Batch Rename
- Enhanced “Conversion Preview” in Batch Convert. Now it is possible to compare the original and converted images side by side
- In Advanced Options for Batch Convert, added an option to specify whether color adjustments (brightness, contrast, sharpening etc.) should be made before or after resizing.
- Shows GPS information in the “Image Properties” window. A “Show in Google Earth” button will be available if the image has GPS information
- Added “Border Effects” under Edit menu
- Added an option to remove EXIF/IPTC data when emailing images
- Added shortcuts for favorite folders
- Improved performance on network folders
- Improved compatibility with Windows 7
Download FastStone Image Viewer 4.0
You can download it for free from here: Download FastStone Image Viewer 4.0