Window Blinds 7 Released
WindowBlinds is another very popular utility that allows you to change the look and feel of your Windows desktop. You can apply custom themes and styles without much hassle. Itâ€™s really easy-to-use and best of all, it doesnâ€™t kill much of the system resources
Using skins with WindowBlinds can change the look of:
- Title bars
- The Start bar
- Progress animations
- Explorer Views
- and virtually every other part of Windows!
Window Blinds 7 Changelog
- Native support for Windows 7
- Native Aero skinning for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users
- Native 64-bit support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users
- Auto-conversion of Windows XP era skins to Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Ability to apply textures to skins
- A new, easy to use configuration program
- Native Clear-Type support for better font handling
- New Skin format called UIS0 for skinning Aero (takes hours instead of days to create a new skin).
- New WindowBlinds 7 skins included such as Submline, Aero Metals, Corporate, Aero Woods, Aero Clay, Sabertooth along with new WindowBlinds 7 skins being released soon
- Option to have a random skin applied each logon
- Much better customization of fonts
- Massive performance improvements in applying of skins.
- Optimization of Windows Vista and Windows 7 DWM drawing to improve battery life on laptops.
- Aero skinning (UIS0) is 100% compatible (itâ€™s Aero) with all Windows programs.
The basic full version costs $19.95, but you can download a free 30-day demo first and try.
Download WindowBlinds 7
You can download WindowBlinds 7 from here: Download WindowBlinds 7