WordPress 2 for iPhone now Available
WordPress 2 for iPhone is now available for download in the App Store. You can now grab it from the App Store and experience blogging in WordPress with lots of new features in WordPress 2.
This app is a completely new app and the previous WordPress for iPhone won’t upgrade to WordPress 2.
When you launch the new app, youâ€™ll immediately see â€œVersion 2.0? at the bottom of the screen. When youâ€™re no longer using it, you can safely remove the previous version from your device.
WordPress 2 for iPhone New Features
- A new, more efficient user interface that makes it faster to switch between comments, posts, and pages.
- Various user interface refinements and bug fixes
- New Comments interface, with Gravatars and the author URL shown in the comment list
- Passwords are now stored in the keychain
- Posts are now automatically saved and restored if network connection is lost during publishing
- Added persistence, so the app re-opens in the blog you last used
- Added an interface for manually entering the XMLRPC endpoint for non-standard setups
- Fixed rotation-related visual glitches
- Fixed errors where malformed XML prevented access to XMLRPC endpoint
- Fixed edge case where local drafts were sometimes not saved
- Fixed the order of photos so that theyâ€™re displayed in the order theyâ€™re uploaded
WordPress 2 for iPhone Screenshots
Download WordPress 2 for iPhone
You can download WordPress 2 for iPhone from here: Download WordPress 2 for iPhone