Nero 4.0 for Linux is Now Available
Nero is the most popular disc-burning application to burn CDs, DVDs and now also supporting Blu-ray discs. Today Nero released a new version of their app for Linux users called Nero Linux 4.
Nero Linux 4 brings disc burning, ripping, and copying solution to advanced and beginner Linux users.
For complete beginners, it also features an user-friendly, wizard-style interface providing easy, guided steps for burning audio and data in one go. Features of Nero Linux 4 are:
- Command line client
- Highest-quality and space-saving storage of MP4 audio files through Advanced Audio Coding (AAC)
- ISO 9660 CD/DVD/BD (Joliet support)
- Audio CD (CD-DA)
- CD, DVD, BD
- CD-Extra support (with advanced settings)
- ISOLINUX Bootable CD/DVD/BD
- Multisession CDs, DVDs, BD Discs
- Layer Jump Recording support
- DVD-Video and miniDVD (from DVD-Video files)
- DVD double layer support
- .nrg/.cue/.iso image import
- Overburning support for CD and DVD
- Ultra-Bufferâ„¢ software buffering technology
- Speed tests and simulated burning
- Data verification after burning
- BD defect management (enable/disable) helps to verify sectors for clean burning, and ensures data is burned accurately
According to Nero, Nero Linux 4 is the only application to offer blue laser data burning support, including support for Blu-ray Disc. Grab the trial version of Nero 4.0 for Linux from the link below.
Download Nero Linux 4
You can download the trial version of Nero Linux 4 from here: Download Nero Linux 4