Add Facebook Friends to Windows Live Messenger
How many of you have more friends on Facebook than Windows Live Messenger (WLM)? Atleast, I do as I’m more active on Facebook than Windows Live.
Since the launch of the new WLM, many services have been integrated to it, like Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn etc. Now you can even add contacts from these services in your WLM contact list.
It’s better to use the Connect tool in Windows Live Profile, rather than going through each of your Facebook friends’ profile for their Windows Live address and adding them individually.
How to Add Facebook Friends to Windows Live Messenger
Wondering how to do this? Just follow the steps below :)
1. Visit the Connect page from Windows Live Profile from here.
2. Next sign in with your Windows Live ID and proceed.
3. Select Facebook and press the arrow button next to it.
4. Sign in your Facebook account and choose the friends you want to invite.
5. Add a personal message to your invitation, once they accept your invite, start chatting.