Free Windows File Manager
All Windows versions feature a file explorer for managing and files, folders and other data, but it is not an all-purpose, feature-packed file manager.
Nomad.NET is a powerful file manager written using .NET technology and comes with a simpler, elegant and polished UI with support of themes.
It is a very advanced file manager with built-in text editor, support for popular archives formats i.e RAR, ZIP etc. Nomad.NET is the only file manager with full UNICODE support.
- Full Unicode support.
- One of the most powerful search engines on market with the ability to create complex search rules.
- Powerful filtering system, based on the same core as search. You can use dedicated advanced filter dialog, or use simple toolstrip for quick filtering.
- Folder shortcuts were implemented in much more simple way that its predecessor.
- Much simpler, elegant and polished UI with support of themes, different toolstrip renderers.
- Program layout was changed, too. You can use single panel or dual panel mode (horizontal or vertical).
- UI can simple scale according to your current system DPI settings, or manually (through Options).
- New breadcrumb folder toolstrip on every panel is much more powerful than simple folder name.
- Internal support for more archive types (using 7-Zip libraries).
- FTP folders support added.
- Many things were done more correctly – drag’n’drop from explorer, clipboard handling, shell file menus.
- Support for shell shortcuts, url shortcuts (ftp only) and shell folder shortcuts.
Nomad.NET requires .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to run. You can download it from here: Download Nomad.NET