How to Uninstall IE8 Beta in Windows XP
Microsoft’s new OS Windows 7 is packed with Internet Explorer 8 beta, which the blogosphere reviewed it, criticized it and tagged it as another crap from Microsoft. Many people liked new added features with its Windows XP compatible versions and updated their existing IE to IE8.
But now if you want to uninstall IE8 Beta and want to roll back to your previous version then simply follow these steps:
- Go to Run from START menu.
- Type Appwiz.cpl there or you can also avoid this step and simply go to Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
- They at the top you have to check the radio button ‘Show Updates‘.
- Now navigate the list and select Windows Internet Explorer 8 and click Remove.
- Finish the un-installation process by rebooting the system.
Your previous internet exloper will be restore. If you are still not able to uninstall then go to Microsoft’s Help Center for alternate ways to uninstall IE8.