How To Get Twitter Avatars in WordPress Comments
Twitter is no doubt one of the most used services online now. You will hardly notice any blog, or website not making use of it.
If you notice lots of (your) blog readers from Twitter, you can implement Twitter avatars in your blog’s comments section with a small, nice plugin.
Twittar is a WordPress plugin that makes use of Twitter to display avatars in your blog’s comments area. If you’ve been looking for something liek this, or a way to get Twitter avatars for your blog, this one is a complete â€œavatar for commentsâ€ solution for WordPress.
Features of Twittar
- Loads userâ€™s avatar by matching the email address to the userâ€™s Twitter email address.
- If user doesnâ€™t have a Twitter account, it first tries to load userâ€™s gravatar. If user doesnâ€™t have a gravatar, it loads a default image. This is an optional setting.
- You can set a 2-pixel border to the images (you choose the color).
- You can choose the size: we suggest 24, 48 or 72 pixels.
- You can set an image other than the default one to load if a user doesnâ€™t have a Twitter account or a gravatar.
- It builds a valid image for you (with alt and title attributes, etc.) based on user details.
- Allows you to add a class to the image, so you can style it later.
Download Twittar WordPress Plugin
You can download Twittar from here: Download Twittar