HTC Touch Cruise Officially Announced
In the last one week, I’ve wr8itten two articles about HTC handsets. The G1, and leaked photos of G2. No wonder, I’m becoming a fan of HTC, and might get one as my next cell phone along with the Nokia N97.
Recently in Germany, the new HTC Touch Cruise has been officially announced for the rest of the world.
This elegant handset is a sure eye-candy and comes with great features and also with HTC Footprints,Â a new HTC development.
Images of HTC Touch Cruise
Specifications of HTC Touch Cruise
- Size: 102 x 53.5 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 103 grams
- Connectivity: WCDMA/HSPA: 900/2100MHz. HSDPA 7.2 Mbps
- Operating system: Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
- Display: 2.8-inch TFT-LCD touch-sensitive screen with QVGA resolution
- Control panel: HTC TouchFLOâ„¢, 4-Way navigation wheel with Enter and HTC Footprints buttons
- Camera: 3.2 MP, with fixed focus
- Internal memory: 512 MB flash ROM, 256 MB RAM
- Expansion Slot: microSD memory card (SD 2.0 compatible)
- Bluetooth: 2.0 with EDR
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g
- GPS: GPS/A-GPS
- Interface: HTC ExtUSB? (mini-USB 2.0 and audio jack in one)
- Battery: 1100 mAh
- Talk time: GSM: up to 400 minutes
- Standby time: GSM: up to two weeks
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM7225, 528 MHz
This HTC Touch Cruise will now be available worldwide, with a starting price which is not yet known.