How To Enable Graphic Equalizer in Windows Media Player 12
We all know that the next version of Windows Media Player, which is WMP12, comes with the upcoming OS from Microsoft, Windows 7. I happened to install the first beta, and when I tried to set the equalizer in WMP12, I couldn’t find it anywhere.
I searched every menu and preferences, but it wasn’t there in any of them. Just when I thought its not there in the beta version, I finally saw the Graphic Equalizer button, in a tricky way!
How To Enable Equalizer in Windows Media Player 12
It is a bit tricky, but it is possible to get the equalizer in Windows Media Player 12. If you are also one of those looking for the equalizer in WMP 12, follow the steps below to get one.
1. Open Windows Media Player 12 in Library View (Default View).
2. Press Alt to get the menu, and navigate to View > Skin Chooser.
3. Select ‘Revert’ skin from the skins list (left side) and press the “Apply Button” button.
4. You can now see the “Graphic Equalizer” button at the bottom right of the skinned WMP12.
5. Set the default equalizer options to whatever you like.
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find any way to enable the SRS-WOW effects. May be they haven’t included them in the beta version.