How To Upload Photos By Facebook Mobile
Facebook has a separate site for mobile users with a clean interface and less options; optimized for all mobile devices. Along this, it also allows you to upload photos directly from your mobile phone.
Many times Iâ€™m asked by my friends on how I set up Facebook to upload photos directly from my mobile phone. So for them, and all those who donâ€™t know how to, Iâ€™m writing the procedure below for your convenience.
Sending photos to Facebook is very easy, but some people still have problems on setting it up. First thing I would like to make clear is that this feature of uploading photos works on all mobile devices with MMS capability and Internet connectivity in it because it uses email to upload photos to your Facebook account.
How To Set Up Facebook Mobile to Upload Photos
Simple follow the steps below to start uploading photos directly from your mobile phone.
1. Send a MMS to email@example.com from your mobile phone with a photo attached in it.
2. Facebook will read that photo and to associate your mobile number with your account, confirmation code will be sent to you as a text message. Note down that code.
3. Now open Facebook and go to your Profile page.
4. Then click the Photos tab and click â€œCreate an albumâ€ button.
5. Now click Mobile Uploads tab. There you will see a box to enter your confirmation code.
6. Enter the confirmation code (sent by Facebook) there and you should now see a new album â€œMobile Uploadsâ€ in your Albums with the photo in it that you sent earlier.
Your Facebook account is now been configured to receive photos directly from your mobile phone. All the images uploaded from your mobile will be stored in the â€œMobile Uploadsâ€ album.
You can check out my Facebook Mobile uploads using this public album link.