Google Analytics gets AdSense Integration
Google has finally released their long rumoured feature for Google Analytics, integration of AdSense. It is being slowly rolled out to all users, so don’t panic if you don’t see an option yet. You will get it in the coming weeks.
This was one of the most wanted feature by Analytics and AdSense users, as it will now help webmasters gather more in-depth reports about their site traffic and revenue.
That’s not all, Analytics has come up with almost 5 new enterprise-class features that will make Google Analytics more usable.
- Advanced Segmentation enables you to isolate and analyze subsets of your traffic. It is true on-the-fly segmentation of visits so that you can create powerful filters with a few mouse-clicks.
- Custom Reports are reports you create, save, and edit to give you a specific view of your data. You can choose the information and metrics you want to see, organized in the way you want to see it, by using a drag and drop interface to populate an Analytics report.
- Motion Charts add sophisticated multi-dimensional analysis to most Analytics reports. Select metrics for the x-axis, y-axis, bubble size, and bubble color and view how they interact over time.
- The Data Export API enables you to create software programs and applications using all read-only report level data from Analytics. The data exported can be used in any number of ways, such as building custom dashboards, creating data visualizations or interfaces, performing offline analysis, and combining/mashing Analytics data with other data sources.
- Integrated Reporting with AdSense lets AdSense publishers see their revenue and impression data alongside their site traffic data in Analytics. Take This integration will give publishers even more metrics to help them measure visitor activity and the performance of ad units, as well as discover areas of revenue potential on their websites.
One feature that I badly wanted in Analytics is still missing. Live visitor tracking! Or at leas they should increase the stats update time. These new features are curretly in beta, and won’t show up in your account till you don’t see a link in your AdSense account to integrate it with Analytics.