Extract Multiple Archives Easily with ExtractNow
You don’t have to purchase expensive archive applications in order to extract compression formats like RAR. Earlier I have shared a free licensed version of SecureZIP, which also supports RAR.
One thing common in all these applications is that you can only extract one file at a time. Users with high-end PCs would definitely want to extract multiple files to fully utilize their CPU power.
ExtractNow is a simple, free utility that allows you to extract multiple archives quickly and easily. It is not a complete archival solution but fulfills the main purpose allowing the user to – extract multiple archives easily.
It’s main features include:
- Supports ZIP, RAR, ISO, BIN, IMG, IMA, IMZ, 7Z, ACE, JAR, GZ, LZH, LHA, TAR, SIT archive formats
- Drag and drop files or folders from Windows Explorer to extract them
- Simple user interface and sleek design in a small package
- Recursively search through folders for archives (Just drag and drop them)
- Delete files or close program after extraction options
- Windows explorer file associations for all supported archive types
- Extract files into current directory, named folder, or favorite folder of choice
- System tray icon on Minimize and Always on top features
- Integrates with Windows Explorer via special context menu items
It’s easy-to-use and clean design makes it an awesome extractor for multiple files. And what more do you want when it also supports the most popular compression formats, ZIP and RAR!