Install Multiple Versions of Internet Explorer
With the release of Internet Explorer 8, many IE fans started using it as IE8 is much much more faster and secure than its predecessors. But that brought another headache for web-designers who have to test their design in every browser.
And since every IE version has major changes in its rendering engine, sometimes a web page looks different in every Internet Explorer. That really is frustrating because you can have only one IE installed in your PC.
Internet Explorer Collection is a freeware package of different IE versions that can be installed and used all at the same time. Installation and usage is very straight forward. Simply download the package, select the IE versions you want to install and enjoy!
This package contains the following IE versions:
- Internet Explorer 1.0 (220.127.116.118)
- Internet Explorer 1.5 (0.1.0.10)
- Internet Explorer 2.01 (18.104.22.168)
- Internet Explorer 3.0 (3.0.1152)
- Internet Explorer 4.01 (4.72.3110.0)
- Internet Explorer 5.01 (5.00.3314.2100)
- Internet Explorer 5.5 (5.51.4807.2300)
- Internet Explorer 6.0 (6.00.2800.1106)
- Internet Explorer 7.0 (7.0.5730.13)
- Internet Explorer 8.0 (8.0.6001.18241)
So far no problems have been found in it, but the developer has warned not to use Internet Explorer as your default browser after installing IE from this package.