BudURL: Shorten URL with Analytics, Tracking
We already know that we aren’t short of URL shortening services with TinyURL being the most popular one among many others that exist.
But they all are same, and provided the same set of features that each one of them did. Enters BudURL. This service is not the similar TinyURL-like service that you might be thinking, but comes with additional features that might come in handy.
BudURL lets you shrink long URLs into small, tiny ones and what makes it different is that it also offers some advanced tracking and analytic features that can give small businesses and marketers insight into previously invisible click traffic.
You can also add notes and tags along with detailed analytics and use these URLs on social networks, emails etc. Some of its features are:
- Shrink any URL into a short BudURL
- Inbound links redirect with a 307 for maximum SEO performance
- Organize all of your BudURLs into a single account
- Add notes to each BudURL to keep track of where you place it (ex: Twitter profile link, LinkedIn comment, Email signature, banner advertisement, etc.)
- Watch your Click Stream to see real-time click activity including the referrer, IP Address, Network, etc.
If you create an account, you will be able to manage all of your links from one easy interface with custom notes to keep track of your placement.Ã‚Â BudURL lets you have more than what a normal URL shortening service gives. Check them out at: