Burn CDs and DVDs with BurnAware Free
You don’t see daily that applications go from free to paid and then again back to free. But this what happened with BurnAware. It was a freeware, but later sold off to another company which added a price tag for the application. And guess what? It’s is now again being offered as a freeware.
BurnAware is the ultimate disc burning software that allows you to burn data, audio, and video CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs. It is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, video discs and burning disc images.
It is free, and very easy to set up and maintain. BurnAware enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides a flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
- Create data and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
- Create Audio CDs and jukebox CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
- Create DVDs-Video
- Create and burn disc images
- Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
- Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
- Auto-verification of written files
- Supports CD-Text
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
Grab this one fast before they plan to make it a shareware again.