Manage and Explore Sony Ericsson Phones with MyPhoneExplorer
Mostly all Sony Ericsson cell phones comes with their own PC Suite, but low-cost cell phones like T200i do not come with a PC Suite support. Freewware tools also don’t help much. But here’s one free utility that can help you manage your Sony Ericsson efficiently.
MyPhoneExplorer is the most popular freeware for Sony Ericsson, that lets you manage and explore your phone very efficiently. Just connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you’ll be surprised how easily you can manage your phone with this compact software.
It is constantly being updated with every release with new features. Some of them are given below:
- Address book – with direct sync to Outlook, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes and Thunderbird.
- Organizer with calendarview and direct sync to Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google and net shared calendars (WebDAV, FTP, local).
- SMS – archive, export, import, excessive messages.
- Filebrowser with cachesystem to minimize datatransfer.
- Set phoneclock based on atomtime.
- and much more. f.e.: call lists, edit profiles, phone monitor.
This application is compatible with all Sony Ericsson phones except P800i, P900i and P910i. The best thing is it even support low-cost phones like T200i.