Rearrange Taskbar Buttons using Taskbar Shuffle
You must have come across situations where you open many files and folders, and your taskbar looks really ugly and unorganized. And geeks who like things neat and clean won’t like this and will want to reorder opened application buttons according to their priorities.
Taskbar Shuffle is a small tool that allows you to rearrange your taskbar buttons. It is a simple and free utility that lets you drag and drop your Windows taskbar buttons to rearrange them. You can also use it to rearrange system tray icons.
- Reorder your taskbar buttons by dragging and dropping them
- ReorderÃ‚Â your tray icons in the same way
- Reorder tasks in a grouped button’s popup menu in the same way
- Middle-click to close programs on your taskbar
- Tweak taskbar button grouping
You can arrange your taskbar buttons such that the most used application, file or folder is right beside the Start button, and the least used file in the end.
If you run more than a few applications at a time, you’ll definitely find Taskbar Shuffle useful, so do give it a try!