Fix Damaged Zip Files With DiskInternals ZIP Repair




Repair zip files

Ever experienced getting an error like “Cannot open file: it does not appear to be a valid archive” when trying to open a Zip-compressed file? If you regularly download compressed files off the Internet, then you must have seen this error many times.

This error comes when the compressed file is damaged or corrupted. I have tried repairing such archives with the built in WinZip repair tool, but that has never helped me. DiskInternals ZIP Repair helps repair zip structure and extract the contents of a damage or corrupted archive.

Even if 2% of the archive is damaged, you won’t be able to extract the rest of 98% with the default Windows tool or with WinZip. This free tool helps you extract as many files as possible from a damaged archive. It is a freeware tool. Just download it, unpack and install onto your computer.

Download

Download DiskInternals ZIP Repair

Was this post helpful? Follow us on Twitter (@SizzledCore) or become our Facebook fan for all the latest updates!


  • quite nice tool, will try

  • This is a nice tool, I have had to use this several times when I was on a slower connection, works quite nicely.

  • zlatan24

    I heard about not bad application-zip repair download, this program is very easy to use, can recover damaged archives in Zip format, supports all Windows operating systems, starting from Windows 98, i.e. Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 and Windows Vista,features programs zip repair techniques, that allow recovering content even from password-protected archives, if your *.zip document contains many files and subfolders, this program for repairing zip files preserves the initial data structure.

  • Hani

    i have downloaded but it’s did not repair my damage zip file. plz help me out by mail