Winpwn 2.0 Released To Unlock iPhone 2.0 In Windows
The iPhone unlocking and jailbreaking tool for Windows Winpwn 2.0 users is finally here and can now be downloaded! Earlier this week, iPhone Dev Team released the iPhone Pwnage tool for Mac users, but now even Windows users can unlock their iPhones.
Winpwn 2.0 can easily unlock your iPhone or iPod Touch 2.0 firmware just like PwnageTool does in Mac. Let’s take a look at some of its features.
Winpwn 2.0 Features
- Support for both 1.1.4 and 2.0
- Custom Image Support
- Custom Payload Support
- iPhone 3G support
How To Unlock iPhone 2.0 In Windows
If you would like to know the instructions on how to unlock your iPhone, continue reading below. (The download link for Winpwn 2.0 is given in the end).
- First create a custom IPSW using the IPSW Builder.
- Click Ã¢â‚¬Å“IpwnerÃ¢â‚¬Â and browse for the custom IPSW that you just created. This will pwn iTunes and allow you to flash Custom IPSW files via DFU mode
- Once you have pwned iTunes, put your phone into DFU mode. If you donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t know how to do this click Here.
- Once you are in DFU mode Itunes will pop up and then you can hold Shift and click Restore and browse to your custom IPSW file.
But you have to make sure that you have the latest iTunes 7.7 and have completely removed Winpwn 1.0.
Download full iPhone 2.0 firmware:
You can even upgrade your iPod Touch firmware to 2.0 for free using the download link given here.
Download Winpwn 2.0: winpwn_184.108.40.206_Setup.zip
Mirror 2: winpwn_220.127.116.11_Setup.zip