Scan Hard Drive For Read Errors – Disk Scanner
Disk Scanner is a tiny, yet a very useful freeware utility to check your hard drive for read errors. At times you must have noticed that some files on your hard disk are not being read.
There are several reasons for your data not being read, but the most common and improtant one is the hard drive degradation. This may be the first typical sign for the disk failure. So it’s always better to regularly scan your disk and notice anything suspicious, or you might loose important data.
- Read-only hard drive volumes test for read errors
- Ariolic Disk Scanner does not require a setup – it’s portable. Run it directly from CD or a Flash drive
- See the check result at a glance
- Works with hard drives, flash disks, CD, floppy
- Nice and simple user interface
It works well with Windows XP and Vista.