Test Websites For Compatibility Using IETester
All developers wish they could install multiple versions of Internet Explorer as every version is different from the other, and it’s real pain for developers to code and test their websites in every version of IE. There are many users of use IE6 as their primary browser, and since Vista gets IE7, it again renders websites differently than IE6. To top it all, we now have IE8, which again renders websites differently than any prior versions.
IETester is still in alpha stage, and with comes many limitations. You can read them below as listed by the developer.
- When resizing, the content may disappear. (Will be fixed in the next version)
- The Previous/Next buttons are not working properly
- Focus is not working properly
- Java applets are not working
- Flash is not working on IE6 instance