90 Days Trial For Kaspersky Internet Security
Hey readers, I have found a way by which you can get a 90 days trial key for Kaspersky Internet Security. I won’t waste time in telling about what Kaspersky Internet Security really is. In short, it is one of the best security applications to protect our PC from viruses and internet threats. Previously, I wrote about how you can get a free KIS license key for 6 months.
To make this 90 days trial period to work, make sure you have not enabled the 30 days trial period, or this won’t work. Follow the steps below to get the free licence key.
Free 90 Days Trial For Kaspersky Internet Security
1. Go to Kaspersky Netherland page.
2. Enter your last name and email address. In the voucher code field, enter sera6r8z.
3. Now check your mail. You should have a mail with the subject “Free Kaspersky product download?“. Open the mail. It should have a link to download Kaspersky Internet Security (kis7_nl_digital_lifestyle.exe).
4. Download it and extract the setup file using any archiever (or get SecureZIP for free). After extracting, you should have 4 files. They are kis.nl.msi, setup.exe, setup.key and Setup.reg. The setup.key is free license key file.
5. Don’t install the Kaspersky setup you just downloaded because that one is in Dutch. To download the English version, click here.
6. When installation complete, youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll get a dialog box asking you to activate your copy of Kaspersky Internet Security. Select Ã¢â‚¬Å“Apply existing license keyÃ¢â‚¬Â and click Next.
7. Browse for the setup.key file, and click Next. Now it will tell you that your license key is successfully installed.
Done! You just activated your KIS for a 90 days trial!
If you would like to know more on how you can reset this trial back to 90 days when it gets over, click here.