bLend – Add Transparency To Your Windows
Windows Vista has a built-in feature for adding transparency in it. But Windows XP does not. Now you can render transparency in all your applications using this cool small application called bLend, by the programmer, Lord Devrexster.
The best part about this application is that you can filter out applications in which you don’t want to have transparent windows. So this can also be used in Vista, because Vista does not give you the option to choose applications for transparent windows. Overall, I found this application good, but there is one little draw back. It’s a resource hog! It eats lots of RAM.
Don’t mind the green shade in the screenshot above. That’s because of my wallpaper in the background.
- Adds transparency to all your windows
- Filter out applications in which no transparency is required
- Saves your settings
- Ability to start on Windows start-up
- Change transparency level for every application
- No installation required. Simply download and run!
- OS: Windows 200, XP or Vista
- Space Required: 150KB
- RAM: 256MB (It will even run on 128MB RAM, but your PC will become slow)