Useful Google Talk Shortcuts
I don’t use Google Talk much. Because I’m quite happy with
MSN Windows Live Messenger. I only use Google Talk when I open my Gmail inbox to check my mails. I hardly find two or three people online there in my list. :(
Well, nevermind that. Moving on to the topic…
I found a small list of Google Talk shortcuts on TechTreak that might be useful to you guys.
1. CTRL + Mousewheel up/down: It will change the font size in a conversation window.
2. CTRL + E: Center text
3. CTRL + R: Right justify text
4. CTRL + L: Left justify text
5. F11: Start a call
6. F12: Stop the call
7. ESC: Close the current window
8. For minimizing the current window press ALT + ESC.
9. Some smileys are converted by Google Talk: ,
:-O, :-x, :-P, :-D, :-), , B-).
10. To write bold text, type the text like this *TEXT*.
11. To write italic text, type _your gtalk message_
Thanks to TechTreak for sharing these tricks with everyone.
Thanks for reading!